My name is Casey Weed. I graduated from Armstrong State University with my bachelor’s in IT and am currently employed at Mailchimp as a Data Engineer on the Search team. I spend much of the day mucking with Kubernetes, the ELK stack, Python, Bash, etc.
I’m not a writer, so expect my writing to be terrible. Maybe I’ll get better if I write more, who knows.
Here’s some junk you might be interested in as well as other useless facts:
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org, optional pgp key here
- I put projects and snippets on my github
- This blog is here at battleroid/battleroid.github.io
- My family owned (RIP) the best cat in the universe, his name is Spooky
- I have my own two idiots — (Handsome) Henry & (Wacky) Wilbur — they’re great, mostly.
- For some reason I enjoy writing technical documentation (and I hate Confluence, sorry, but it sucks)